Webster Conference Center has experienced positive change all around this year — more user days, more meals served, one new employee added along with upgrades to the buildings and landscaping. What a year we’ve had!
Buildings and Grounds:
- New concrete approach to the east side of the bridge and extended decking to the west side
- Renamed the Dining Hall to Oak Hollow and upgraded kitchen and equipment
- Underground electricity installed and concrete sidewalk placed to the prayer gazebo
- Replaced windows in the dorm and added new siding on the back side of the dorm
- Mulberry Creek was excavated and graded to prevent standing water
- Large dumpsters were relocated and fenced
- Continued work on the Picnic Pavilion
WCC Awareness and Promotion:
- Incorporated public dinner nights
- New website soon to be launched
- Began a fundraising campaign called Give Your Age on Your Birthday
- Celebrated a meal with our Webster Friends and Family (donors) to thank them for their support of WCC
- Hosted a “come check us out” day for all area churches
The MAIN THING at WCC is that people are being reached and discipled for Christ and His Kingdom as well as training leaders for service.
To learn more about how you and your church can become a part of this valuable ministry, contact Mari Parker at (800) 984-9092 ext. 826, or Bill Cooke at (877) 922-7378. Both numbers are toll free.