KNCSB is hosting Leadership Conferences this spring. The dates and locations are:
- Saturday, April 27 – Calvary Baptist Church, North Platte, Neb.
- Saturday, May 4 – First Southern Baptist Church, Coffeyville, Kan.
Nebraska Church Leadership Conference — Saturday, April 27
The KNCSB Nebraska Church Leadership Conference will be held Saturday, April 27, at Calvary Baptist Church, North Platte, Neb.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. followed by the conference at 9 a.m.
This event is free and lunch will be provided. You are asked to RSVP at https://bit.ly/2XrI4RW
Randy Caddell will be the guest devotional speaker. He is director of missions in Western Kansas Baptist Association.
Workshop topics and speakers are:
- Assimilation – Randy Caddell and John Harms
- Church Finance – Darrell Duncan
- Pastoral Health: Self Care – Corey Schliep
- Do’s and Don’ts of Lay Counseling – Corey Schliep
- Deacon/Elder and Wives Training – Ken Beckner and Mari Parker
- Equipping to Preach – Greg Savage
- Developing Children’s Ministry in Your Church – Ken Beckner
- Reaching the Young Adult Generation – Randy Caddell and Trevor Ball
- Engaging to Reach Women in Rural Churches – Mari Parker
- Practical Discipleship Every Church Can Do – Paul Thomas
Southeast and South Central Kansas Leadership Conference — Saturday, May 4
The KNCSB Southeast and South Central Kansas Leadership Conference will be held Saturday, May 4, at First Southern Baptist Church, Coffeyville, Kan.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. followed by the conference at 9 a.m. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP at https://bit.ly/2BVJivH
Jamie Tickel will be the guest devotional speaker. He is senior pastor of First Baptist Church, Joplin, Mo.
Workshop topics and leaders are:
- Women’s Ministry – Mari Parker (1 session)
- Developing Leaders – Jim Presnell (1 session)
- Breaking Numerical Barriers – Jamie Tickel (1 session)
- Worship and Using Media – David Manner (1 session)
- Using Social Media – James Gillispie (1 session)
- Tax Questions and Answers for Pastors – Darrell Duncan (1 session)
- Training for Deacon’s Wives – Marsha Cook (3 sessions)
- Training for Deacons – Russell Cook (3 sessions)
- Ministry to those Dealing with Addiction – Roy & Brenda Jaye (3 sessions)
- Treasurers – Darrell Duncan (2 sessions)