The KNCSB Christian Higher Education Commission offers scholarships to students who are:
- Active members of KNCSB churches
- In their first year pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a Southern Baptist college/university
- In a Southern Baptist seminary
Scholarship awards will be based on merit and need.
Please contact Peg Davis at email@example.com with the following information, and she will send the forms you need to submit:
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- School attending (Must be a Southern Baptist entity)
- Year in school (Freshman general studies or master’s — these are the only two categories available)
- Church name (Must be a Kansas-Nebraska entity)
- Has the church given to the Cooperative Program in the last year?
- E-mail address
The deadline for submitting the forms is Feb. 28, 2022, and the funds will not be available until the fall semester of 2022.