The KNCSB Christian Higher Education Commission offers scholarships to students who are:
- Active members of KNCSB churches
- In their first year pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a Southern Baptist college/university (This includes freshman or transfer students).
- In a Southern Baptist seminary seeking a collegiate or master’s degree
Scholarship awards will be based on merit and need. The following forms will be required for consideration:
- Application form
- Reference form from your church
- Reference form from a member of your community
- Reference form from your school
- A current copy of your school transcript
Forms may be obtained by contacting Peg Davis — email@example.com or 785-228-6806.
The forms must be completed and returned to KNCSB, 5410 SW 7th St., Topeka, KS 66606. The deadline for submitting the forms is Feb. 28, and the funds will not be available until the fall semester of 2021.