You Might Be A Seasoned Worship Leader If…
- You’ve had recurring nightmares about showing up in your underwear to lead the Christmas music.
- You remember when banjos and mandolins were popular the first time.
- Your version of a click-track is tapping a pencil on your music stand.
- You remember when using split-track cassettes was living on the edge.
- Business Casual meant wearing a leisure suit.
- Your former youth choir members are now parents of former youth choir members.
- You couldn’t wait to sell the church Hammond B3 and Leslie speaker 25 years ago at the youth mission trip garage sale for 100 bucks…Oops.
- Your version of a drum loop is patting a continuous rhythm on your resonant stomach.
- You considered coloring your hair…until you realized it wasn’t available for ears and noses.
- You’ve managed music budgets that included hymnals, overhead projectors, a video projector the size of a compact car, and a digital projector the size of a Kleenex box.
- The attire for any of your music groups ever included white pants and vests.
- Planning Center was the location where you and the pianist met every Sunday morning to select the hymns with no sharps.
- You’ve ever asked a congregation to turn over in their hymnals.
- A Capo reminds you of Don Corleone in the Godfather.